We are a developing Multi Academy Trust (MAT), with a desire to maintain the identity and autonomy of each school that joins Advance Trust, whilst supporting each school's journey to outstanding. We support our provisions to ensure that learners’ life chances are enhanced.
Our core purpose is:
- to work with children and young people, and their families, to support successful learning that will help them to secure a better future.
- to provide modern facilities and to attract the highest calibre staff to the organisation.
We shall do this by:
- providing challenging and relevant opportunities for learning for all
- providing a disciplined, caring environment that promotes social responsibility and moral awareness
- developing self-esteem, mutual respect and the motivation to succeed whatever the challenges
- developing partnerships with our wider community that will enhance learning
- developing pupil empathy and an understanding of diversity
- developing our capacity to provide for the needs of learners of all ages
The core values that underpin our work
- We recognise that everyone is of equal worth and has a valuable contribution to make.
- We will develop a culture of high aspiration, strong leadership and clear lines of accountability which are underpinned by strong management systems within a professional learning environment.
- We work collaboratively, sharing good ideas and best practice based on sound research.
- We are concerned at all times for our own health and safety and that of others.
- We seek ways always to remain positive, enthusiastic and optimistic about our work and to promote all that we do well within our local community.
- We recognise staff and students as individual learners whom we shall support to develop high levels of skill and understanding and to keep abreast of leading edge practice.
We demand high performance from all our academy schools but we recognise that each school’s individual journey to success will differ based on its context. Wherever possible we encourage diversity of approach and allow governing bodies the freedom to manage in the best interests of their communities.
- We expect all our schools to actively support each other and to share emergent and best practice for everyone’s benefit
- We want each of our schools to assert and celebrate its distinctive identity within this community of academies
- We are an exempt charity, reinvesting any surplus in our network of academies to create further benefits for all of our pupils
We offer a range of core services to our schools, which include: school improvement, professional development, finance, strategic HR, IT and governance support and risk management.
More information on joining Advance Trust